Find a Question:
10 ways to save the battery in phone
10 ways to save the battery in the phone
Phones are becoming thinner, more powerful processors, displays more and more – and only the batteries seem to stand still. As smartphone lived one day of charge to charge, and lives. And it is in the best case. Should run intensive programs, or climb an hour – another online, and right there a warning of the need to recharge the battery
Consider a few simple steps to significantly reduce energy consumption.
1. Disable the option “Auto Brightness”. He adjusts the display for outdoor lighting. However, this feature is only useful if you move a lot and use the phone with very different light. If most of the time you spend in one place, turn off the Auto Brightness and set the brightness to the lowest comfortable level for you. The fact that the light sensor changes the brightness of the light, even when it is not needed. For example: a call did not lock the phone and left it on the table, bent themselves to the screen Computer. Phone, getting in your shadow, automatically turn down the brightness of the light, and then just add it as soon as you lean back. And this can be repeated several times, until you turn on automatic lock, and a light sensor, as well as any other sensor in the phone consumes power.
2. Turning off the “automatic screen rotation.” This function you hardly necessary for each use of the phone, and it is responsible for the accelerometer – another sensor that consumes large amounts of electricity.
3. Change the auto lock, or time-out screen. He turns off the display and a locking device for a certain time (the default is usually 1 min.). Remember, the smaller this value, the greater the savings charge.
4. Clean memory. Remember to always close applications that are not in use. While in the device’s memory, they are even a little bit, but consume any system resources, and perform data synchronization. The same applies to “live wallpaper”.
5. If you have a device with a display type Amoled, put all black or dark wallpaper. In Amoled power depends on the brightness of the image on the display. When displaying dark tones of its energy consumption is much lower than that of the LCD with the same picture, and if the display mappings preimushestvenno bright colors, the power consumption will be higher than that of the LCD display.
6. Change the mode of the reader in the phone to “night” (inversion). If you like to read on the road, a large consumption of energy you can not avoid. But conserve battery by changing the background color to black, and the font will automatically become white. Here, the same law as in the previous paragraph.
7. Do not forget to turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Most modern phones have an automatic shut-off function, but remember that it works only when the phone is locked. Also, if you use a little mail and online services, you can turn off automatic syncing and updates, turn off mobile data network and disable 3G, which will allow extend the life of a single charge for a couple of hours.
8. Haptic feedback and disable vibrate. Undoubtedly, this is a very handy feature, but the phone vibration is achieved by including Vibration motor that actively consumes energy.
9. Remember three simple rules of the phone: do not overheat, do not supercool and wet. Battery needs care, compliance with these regulations sneaky its life.
10. Install the application, perfect for the full cycle of recharging small current. For example, BatteryDoctor, which also carefully monitors battery consumption, which is good for the duration of its life on a single charge.
Provided that all of these tips, you can extend the life of a single charge an average of 4-6 hours.Viewing:-212
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!