Find a Question:
18 unknown facts from the life of Steve Jobs
In 2011, the departure of Steve Jobs – a figure ambitious and ambiguous. During this time, Apple has released several new models of iPhone and iPad, win a “patent war”, to launch its own payment service and to provide branded watches. Inspirer and the idol of millions founded the whole philosophy and made a real revolution in the world of technology.
In memory of Jobs worldwide opened monuments, furious edition sold his biography, in Hollywood biopic started with a movie star Ashton Kutcher in the lead role, and Sony Pictures began work on the film adaptation of the official biography. Edition Factroom issued a set of unknown facts, which reveal a new side of the personality of genius inventor.
1. Jobs could become a poet and move to Paris, if not founded Apple. This is Steve says former CEO Apple, John Sculley.
2. Jobs stopped going to church in 13 years. At this age, he saw on the cover of Life starving children. He talked with his teacher, but apparently did not get clear answers. After that Steve is no longer attended church and did not return to Christianity.
3. Jobs first tried marijuana at age 15. Later, he tried LSD. Steve tried LSD before the release of the school, the sensations he described as “a great experience, one of the most important things that happened in my life.”
4. On iPod, Jobs was among more than 15 albums by Bob Dylan and 3 albums Yo-Yo Ma. About Yo-Yo Ma Steve once said that it was the best proof of the existence of God.
5. On the iPad 2 Steve Jobs was only one download books. The only book in the plate Jobs – is An Autobiography of a Yogi. Jobs reread this book every year since his youth.
6. Jobs believed that no one is irreplaceable … in designer Jonathan Quince. Ivan has a huge impact at Apple, which is supported by Steve, and he called Jonathan his “spiritual partner” – a partner in the Spirit. Most people in the life of Steve were replaced, but Ive not – shared with the biography of Steve, his wife.
7. Steve Jobs and his biological father (Syrian Abdulfattoh Jandal) met, without knowing that they are relatives. Steve often went to the restaurant, owned and run by his biological father, before he learned who he was. Steve did not trust his father and rather dryly said of him: “I went to the restaurant a few times. I remember meeting with the owner. He was a Syrian. Balding. We shook hands. ”
8. Bill Clinton asked for advice from Steve Jobs during the Monica Lewinsky scandal. How to write a publication Telegraph, Clinton, who was in a crisis situation, called Jobs for advice. Steve replied to the president: “I do not know whether you did it. But if you do, then you have to say about this country. ” At the other end of the line will last a long pause.
9. Jobs began to meet people who wanted to see before he died. One such person was the Bill Gates. However, Jobs was not impressed with the talents of Bill: “Bill ordinary man without imagination. He did not invent. Therefore, he feels much more comfortable doing philanthropy, not technology. ” In response, Bill called Steve’s strange: “He never deeply versed in technology, but it was a great instinct, he felt that work.”
10. Larry Page asked for advice from Jobs. And he said that Google turns to Microsoft. Jobs said that Google is doing too many mediocre products “Save 5 products and get rid of the rest. Find out what needs to be Google, when it becomes even stronger. ”
11. Jobs told Obama that it was elected to a one-time presidency and reminded about corruption in the education system and unfriendly to business laws. However, the relationship Obama and Jobs continued, and Steve suggested Barack assistance in the presidential campaign of 2012. He suggested the same thing in 2008, but Steve did not get on with the strategy of Obama, David Axelrod. Steve wanted to create an epic campaign of Barack, just as impressive as the campaign of Ronald Reagan with a series of commercials Morning in America.
12. Steve admitted that he “finally saw through what should be a great television.” And it will be one of the next big product Apple. Steve wanted to do with the television industry is the same thing he did with the industry computers, music players, cellular phones. He admitted: “I would like to create an integrated television set that would be incredibly easy to use. He would automatically sync with all your computer and mobile devices, as well as iCloud. The users would be any more when it was not necessary to keep on hand a second remote for DVD-player or understand the intricacies of cable channels. This will be the easiest interface that only you can imagine. I finally realized what it should be. ”
13. Jobs rejected an earlier draft of the new Apple campus due to the fact that his son had called his phallic.
14. Jobs was very nervous as the first users to iPad. When the iPad just came out, many mocked him, called him useless, absolutely spectacular, and with a terrible name. Jobs has received more than 800 emails with such confessions and depressed.
15. Initially, Jobs rejected the idea of applications. Jobs took a lot of brilliant solutions, but one of the most brilliant features – application for a third-party – he had originally rejected. Jobs believed that the team is not ready and does not constitute, with how many difficulties have to face when working with application developers. Board member Art Levinson Jobs called more than a dozen times, that he changed his mind. And he changed his mind.
16. After the initial cancer diagnosis Steve in 2004, he insisted that he did not do the operation. Jobs decided to postpone the operation, taking up alternative therapy, he said that he does not want to invade his body. He later regretted this decision.
17. Steve promised “not to look over his shoulder,” biographer Walter Ayzaksonu, his only requirement – to cover looked great. Steve did not interfere in the text, but insisted on approving the design of the cover.
18. Steve Jobs has a daughter born out of wedlock, which is a famous businessman for a long time refused to acknowledge and agree to provide it with financial assistance only under the pressure of the court. At the same time he made large donations to India.
Join us at Twitter , VKontakte , Facebook , Google+ or via RSS , to keep abreast of the latest news from the world of Apple, Microsoft and Google.Viewing:-150
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!