Another iPhone exploded while charging




Another apple smartphone inflammation happened in Hong Kong. The owner of the machine had to put out at 8am iPhone exploded own pillow. As told to the victim, Saturday night she Connect your iPhone 6 Plus to the charger and put it on the nightstand beside the bed. In the morning, instead of an alarm clock woke her loud explosion – apparatus underway.

The fire was extinguished pillow, and no one was hurt. Smartphone protective case and charred and melted under high temperature. As explained by the owner, your phone is connected to a network adapter on the charger iPad. Internet users have hinted that do not cost as the current charge for the tablet is 2.5 times higher. But Apple’s official website assures that all its chargers are compatible with all manufactured products of the company. Experts believe that the cause of the explosion could be a short circuit. Whatever it was, the woman expects compensation from Apple.

In: Technology & Gadgets Asked By: [18460 Red Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]