Find a Question:
Beads Pink Valentine’s Day
None of the flowers sold in the world better roses. Roses are suitable not only to give their beloved on Valentine’s Day. Rose petals are widely used in the perfume industry, and hips are a great source of vitamin C. In the course of our present experiment, we learn the basics of art of perfumery and make the pink balls, and at the same time learn a lot about the properties of this romantic flower.
Components and equipment
About five glasses of fresh rose petals, water, rose oil, metal spoon; blender; toothpicks; baking parchment; baking tray; rubber gloves.
1. Select only fresh petals and become limp and brown should be discarded.
2. Quarter cup of water and 2 cups of rose petals, place in a blender, close it, and grind until the mixture until it becomes a paste. Put the resulting mass in a bowl.
3. Chop the remaining petals, adding 2 teaspoons of water on a glass petals. If the mass is too watery, let it dry on a paper towel. Add this mixture to the same bowl and the previously prepared.
4. Wear clean gloves and moisten them with rose oil. Form a ball the size of a bead. Gently pierce the ball with a toothpick and set aside. Form balls of all available mass.
5. Be lined with pink beads on a baking pan with parchment and leave them to harden for a few days. Then, remove the toothpicks and let dry beads couple more days.
6. Now beads dry enough of them and you can make a necklace.
To produce 1 gram of rose oil, it is necessary to revise 2000 flowers. Currently, rose oil is mainly in Bulgaria, but before it is delivered from Persia, Arabia and India. Rose petals contain tiny capsules, which is oil. It stands in the destruction of the integrity of the petals. It is then distilled by evaporation. Rose oil is one of the most expensive, because too many colors required to produce it.
For explanation Education.com
Back waterproof Sony Walkman sells bottled water
Next 10 interpretations of quantum mechanics
Tags: Biology , Education , Experiment .
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!