Find a Question:
Death while talking on the iPhone 5: Apple will take part in investigation
Just last week, it was reported that a resident of Switzerland, received serious burns when an explosion Samsung Galaxy S3 , and now the Chinese news agency said xinhuanet.com yet another tragic incident . Celestial resident killed in electric shock when she tried to answer an incoming call using the recharging being on the iPhone 5.
This was a tragic incident in his microblog reported dead sister. At the moment, police continue to investigate such an unfortunate incident and refused to comment on the direct fault of the iPhone 5. My sister died just reported that the iPhone 5 smartphone has been bought in the official store Apple , and used to charge the battery charger.
Warning sister in microblogging service Twitter has collected nearly 3,000 retweets.
According to experts, mobile phones have a very low output voltage – from 3 to 5, which is not enough to cause harm to the human body.
It should be noted that a similar event has been registered in 2010 in the same China. According to the China Consumers Association, a resident of northeast China was killed in similar circumstances, but it was used unoriginal charger.
Apple has in turn announced that it will take part in the investigation of the incident and will cooperate fully with the authorities.
Ago China is going to build the largest artificial island museum
Next monitoring of the brain and the eye will not fall asleep at the wheel
Tags: Apple , iPhone 5 , Smartphones .
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!