Find a Question:
Exchanged Galaxy Note 7 catches fire on plane
An owner-swap Galaxy Note 7 Samsung has caught fire in an American plane. The plane was still at the gate and was evacuated. It was a Samsung-safe certified version of the smartphone.
From the unit came a thick greenish-gray smoke, ” says the owner at tech site The Verge. It went according to tech site for a swap Galaxy Note 7. The owner had brought back his first one after Samsung a worldwide recall was put on line because of the explosion of the smartphone battery. A photo of the box shows the black square that identifies the declared safe Note 7 are.
The owner claims that he requested turned off his phone of the crew of the plane and put it in his pocket, when the smartphone started smoking. Then he dropped it on the floor. Eventually, the device would have been burned by the carpet of the aircraft.
Samsung has not yet responded to the incident. Although there were at least hundreds of worldwide known cases of explosions in Note 7’s from the dangerous batch, nothing is known of earlier incidents involving swap copies.
The manufacturer wants to go the safe release labeled version of the Note 7 future. It is unknown when that will happen.Viewing:-102
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!