Fallen into the bath iPhone 4 killed 24-year-old Muscovite




In the south-east of Moscow against electric shock killed a girl takes a bath with the iPhone 4, according to Lifenews, citing a source in law enforcement. The cause of death was careless handling equipment.


The tragedy occurred on the evening of February 9th. According to preliminary data, the girl died from shock. She decided to take a bath and took her smartphone, which at this time is charged from the mains. An electronic device that used a woman, when taking a bath, by coincidence, fell into the water. This accident led to the death of 24-year-old girl. Plugged-in iPhone killed her an electric shock.

The body of the deceased found her roommate, she caused an ambulance and told the doctors about the cause of the incident. By the tragedy could lead overreliance on social networks girls – on your page “VKontakte” she came at 20:43, and call for an ambulance arrived about 22:00.


A similar case occurred in 2013 in China. 23-year-old Ma Ai Lun died while trying to answer the call on your iPhone, connected to the charger. It later emerged that a lover of Apple products has killed a false copy of the charging China. She did not have enough money for the original device, and she decided to buy a fake.

As it turned out, to pay for the difference in price it had its own life. When you try to call from your phone, while he stood on the charge, Ma Ai Lun received an electric shock.

Join us at Twitter , VKontakte , Facebook , Google+ or via RSS , to keep abreast of the latest news from the world of Apple, Microsoft and Google.


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

In: A Technology & Gadgets Asked By: [22618 Red Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »