Find a Question:
Gartner: 2.5 billion computer and phone will be sold worldwide by 2014
The company predicted that keeps all of the “Samsung” and “Apple” on their control over the market for next year also.
Gartner published a company specialized in information technology, consulting and research, a report predicted recently that a 2.5 billion are sold worldwide during the next year 2014, and increase of 6% from the previous year, the company intended for personal computers and mobile devices, Tablet PCs, and mobile phones.
The company said that 75% of these devices to be sold will be mobile phones and Android operating system from Google will be set down twice the share system “or” Apple iPhone “or” Windows from Microsoft, where the number of mobile phone operating system Android which will be sold by 2014 to 1.9 billion which constitutes 42 percent of the market.
The Apple had been achieved during the first quarter of the year 2013 accounted for 57 percent of revenues from mobile phones around the world, while the remaining 43% went to Samsung, experts predict that the rising share of Samsung in the future.
The report said that despite the “Samsung” mobile market operating system Android, Gartner predicts that Apple’s share of the mobile market next year to 14% compared to 15% will go to hardware operating system “Windows” from Microsoft.
The company predicted that the Apple share of mobile devices, such as a phone iPhone smartphone and iPad computer tablet, plus her portable “MacBook”, while Microsoft will depend on sales of personal computers and handheld operating systems.
According to Gartner, forecast to grow from sales of Apple and Android system next year by 17%, while sales of Windows would grow “by 10%, the BlackBerry platform will remain on the decline, with more users to run the first three platforms.
It appears from the report that the two companies always rivals, “Samsung”, “Apple” they will obsess on mobile market next year as well.
Personal computers, ,
Tags: 2-5billiontablet2014windows57, android, Apple, Cell Phones ., cellphone-sales-gartner-2014, Gartner, gartner-2-5-billion, gartner-2014-2-5-billion-75-phone, Microsoft, Personal computers, qvo6, Samsung, smart phones, tablets, windows, worldwide-mobile-device-sales-2014-gartner
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!