Find a Question:
IPhone 6 slanting light up in the pocket of the owner
Flex iPhone 6 can be not only fun but also dangerous. Unpleasant incident occurred with Philip lexer. October 11 traveling by trishaw at Tucson, Arizona, American was in a traffic accident. As a result, iPhone 6 doubled over and caught fire.
Smartphone Philip was in a leather case in the front pocket of jeans. On the road, the vehicle skidded and passengers almost flew out of the cab. Philip had hit the wall of the cabin. When he turned to his wife and son, to make sure they were all right, he felt a strong burning sensation. It was the iPhone.
“I saw smoke coming out of my pants,” – said Philip. Smartphone severely deformed, causing inflammation of the battery. The man did not immediately remove the device came out of his pocket.
The result – in addition to bruises and contusions on his leg Philip received second-degree burn, as well as several first-degree burns. He will be forced to undergo treatment.
Of course, a similar case – a rarity, and not the fact that other smartphone in this situation is not dealt to its owner serious harm.
Follow us on Twitter , VKontakte , Facebook , Google+ or via RSS , to keep abreast of the latest news from the world of Apple, Microsoft and Google.Viewing:-217
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!