Israel is preparing for an expected onslaught of “Anonymous”




Israel plans to shut down some requests for access from the outside to their government temporarily to avoid the risk of electronic attack and large-scale potential of the hackers were jailed supporters of the Palestinian cause, according to a security source said Thursday.

Comes this procedure apparently in preparation for a comprehensive attack on Israel was announced by the Group of hackers known as “Anonymous” Anonymous earlier, and that on the seventh of April / April.

The source added that the security procedure will apply the precautionary from Friday until Monday and will reject mail from abroad, payment for the services of government. He stated that some re-programming of the usual sites were also suspended.

The site said, “and not” the news that the government employees in Israel received a directive not to open e-mail messages received from foreigners.

The “Anonymous” may be renewed at the beginning of March / March past threats to launch a comprehensive attack on Israel , such as those launched last year , and in the seventh of April / May next year.

Appeared at the time a number of elements of the group in a video posted on the video sharing site “YouTube”, and said it, “We Alononemus nameless, we will come back to you again to launch more goals against you, O you will continue to Israelis in the killing of innocent people.”

The Israeli institution for cybersecurity, said last January that the hackers were able to access the computer to the Ministry of Defence through the malicious software is attached with an e-mail. The message appeared to come from a “Shin Bet” for internal security in Israel.
Related Topics:



In: Technology & Gadgets Asked By: [15554 Red Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »