LG G3 exploded and burned a hole in the mattress (5 photos)

Dec

25

2014

Another story from spontaneous combustion smartphone occurred recently with network user name Reddit s-blade. LG G3, which was used by the sister of a young man lying on the bed and are charged from the mains, when the explosion occurred and the unit caught fire. Fortunately, no people have been hurt. According to s-blade, the smartphone has been installed and the original battery while charging it is not covered mite or something else that could cause it to overheat. However, considering how many devices are produced annually, it can be assumed that some of them may have manufacturing defects, so be careful with their expensive and not very gadgets and try to protect themselves from such cases, follow the instructions.

In: Technology & Gadgets Asked By: [18455 Red Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »


Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]