Find a Question:
LG G3 ignited burned a hole in the mattress American [photo]
Battery flagship phone LG G3 almost caused a fire in the room of a young American. The battery of the mobile device exploded while charging right in front of its owner.
Told about the incident site Reddit user under the name S-blade. Device with an attached power cord is on the bed. In this case, the smartphone was nothing covered.
“My sister was getting ready for bed, when suddenly we heard her loud cry. Reaching, we saw a strong smoke. She screamed that her phone exploded. Ignited gadget burned a hole in the mattress, we tried to put it out, but could not, and threw out the window, “- said S-blade.
Despite the presence of a fire extinguisher on hand and attempt to extinguish the fire, ignited a very high temperature batteries has led to what has been burnt through the through hole in the bedding and mattress.
Family injured has already sent a letter to the LG, but the company’s response to the incident yet. The battery is said to have used the original, as well as the power cord.
Over the past year there have been several high-profile incidents involving Korean vehicles. In July, a victim of the Samsung smartphone nearly became 13-year-old American. In another case, HTC took the sluggishness of the Koreans, the protracted process of replacing the burned Galaxy S4. She sent instead of the failed unit its flagship HTC One M8. It is true the company has put forward one condition: if Samsung still send Galaxy S4, the victim One M8 give to charity.
Join us at Twitter , VKontakte , Facebook , Google+ or via RSS , to keep abreast of the latest news from the world of Apple, Microsoft and Google.Viewing:-242
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!