Macbook Air thin and light notebook market to dominate, 2 in 1 device, or any advantage irreparable




Macbook Air thin and light notebook market to dominate, 2 in 1 device, or any advantage irreparable
Apple Ultrabook News

Intel Ultrabook eventually led MacBook Air with its customers is difficult to compete ah!

According to NPD’s latest statistics, MacBook Air America alone accounted for the majority of the market thin and light laptop market share.

NPD analyst Stephen Baker pointed out in the analysis, MBA series in the first five months in the United States-thin notebook market share as high as 56% of sales, while the remaining 44% of the market share, it is divided by the PC manufacturers Ultrabook. From here you can clearly see, Apple is the case for many of the war.

If the new version of the Macbook Air mid 2013 gained the praise of the future sales, then this may be intensified this year.

Equipped with Intel Haswell processors MacBook Air mid 2013 in all science and technology website contains VR-Zone Chinese, CNET and others have a positive evaluation, especially in the general day to maintain the required power, and PCIe SSD read speed, etc., and Mac computers are equipped with the touchpad hardware and software currently unrivaled in the industry still.

On the other hand, Wintel camp seems increasingly robust pace.

Microsoft and Intel dominate the Ultrabook market, but the operating system into a niche to promote constant changes in the situation, consumers seem to be more and more problems. In this year’s Computex Wintel big push 2 in 1 device in order to promote the Intel SoC processor with Windows 8.1 allows the same device has a laptop and tablet user experience; On the other hand, the just concluded Microsoft Build developer conference, CEO Steve Ballmer is also a reversal of past Windows 8 with a mouse as easy to use arguments, which means that Windows 8/8.1 plus touch-equipped device, will allow users no longer need notebooks and tablet two devices.

Wintel camp seems to want to be thin and portable past experience, change to 2 in 1 device user experience.

Obviously Wintel want to impose on the user’s touch experience, Apple also quite agree, but this is a market, rather than just leaving work on iOS devices used on Mac OS X. On the current sales situation, most consumers also agree with this argument.


Tags: ,

In: Technology & Gadgets Asked By: [15554 Red Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »