Mi Note 2 comes with LTE Band 20 support, Mi MIX without edges and Mi VR for 30 dollars
article_xiaomi Xiaomi had never really lacked any potent hardware. Only the only indirect availability in Germany made us always seem a bit sad, and so far, the LTE volume 20, which has been partially used in Germany, has so far not been supported. At least the last point can now be deleted from the negative list, because the Mi Note 2 just offered this (and 36 more). This does not mean, of course, that Xiaomi will distribute the devices directly in Germany, but importers have a reason less to forego an import.
Technically there is the Mi Note 2 again everything you can nowadays. A 5.7 inch display, a 22.56 megapixel camera, a Snapdragon 821, up to 6 GB RAM, up to 128 GB memory and 4070 mAh also a thick battery. Xiaomi brings the Mi Note 2 in three versions, but this is probably only the “Global Version” with all LTE tapes interesting. It is also the most expensive variant with a price of just under 520 dollars, but it also offers 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of memory, in addition to the LTE support.
The technical data at a glance:
– Two-sided dual curves: Front + back 3D curved glass, 7-series aluminum frame
– 5.7 “OLED flexible display, 77.2” screen-to-body ratio
– Snapdragon 821 max 2.35GHz, 10% faster start-up for large apps
– Up to 6GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0 ROM
– 22.56MP high-resolution camera, EIS hardware-level 4K video stabilization
– 8MP front camera with autofocus, Beautify 3.0
– Global LTE bands: 6 types, 37 bands
– 4070mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
– Full NFC functionality: Read, write, card emulation, P2P
– HD audio quality, 192kHz / 24-bit resolution with lossless support
– GPS high-precision positioning
A highlight of Mi Note 2 is also the camera. As we already know from the Google Pixel, Xiaomi also relies on EIS, the electronic image stabilization for 4K videos. This has already been positively surprised at the pixel, so should be synonymous here good. The display with its rounded edges is, of course, an eye-catcher, but Xiaomi does not seem to offer a counterpart to the edge panels of Samsung. But still makes for very narrow edges, with a size of 5.7 inches makes this one unit the same much more compact.
That was not all that Xiaomi has presented. There is also a VR headset, Mi VR. The headset comes with its own sensor and a controller, but requires a smartphone, the Mi Note 2 is just as compatible as Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus and Mi5. Hammer is here the price, about 30 dollars are due for the headset.
And there is also an outlook in the future. The Mi MIX is almost more display than the unit, the 6.4 inch display occupies 91.3 percent of the surface. This of course looks great and is actually produced. Here a 6.4 inch smartphone coming in about the size of a 7 iPhone Plus. Technically first cream, with many things that one does not see in smartphones these days.
The technical highlights of the Mi MIX:
– 6.4 “edgeless display: Ultra-high 91.3% screen-to-body ratio-highest on any smartphone to date
– Full ceramic body: Ceramic back cover, frame, and side buttons, 8 MoHs hardness. Seamless connectors fuse Mi MIX’s body without any external adhesives
– Cantilever piezoelectric ceramic acoustic technology replaces the traditional earpiece speaker, allowing you to listen to calls without the earpiece
– Ultrasonic proximity sensor hidden behind the display, replaces traditional infrared proc sensor
– Custom 17: 9 display, large 16: 9 viewing area even with softkeys
– Soft keys with auto-hide QuickBall allow easy navigation and reachability while keeping Mi MIX sleek and minimalist
– Compact front camera, 50% smaller than traditional camera modules, imperceptibly located along Mi MIX’s “chin”
– Custom round-edged display allows us to create a more immersive, edgeless viewing experience
Snapdragon 821 at 2.35GHz
– 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0 storage; 6GB + 256GB (Mi Mix 18k)
– 4400mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
– Full NFC functionality: Read, write, write, emulation, P2P, Mi Pay ready
– HD audio quality, 192kHz / 24-bit resolution
– GPS high-precision positioning
– 16MP PDAF rear camera
– MIUI 8
– Mi MIX 18k with 18-carat gold rims around camera and fingerprint sensor; 6GB + 256GB
– RMB 3499 (4GB + 128GB); RMB XXXX Mi MIX 18k (6GB + 256GB)
Find more pictures of the devices your beautiful clear in Mi-Forum , there is also detailed information on Mi MIX. Among our readers there are some candidates who are on the devices of Xiaomi, but often by the missing volume 20 from the purchase were held. Do you buy the Global version of Mi Note 2? Despite about 520 dollars it is in comparison a fairly cheap smartphone for the offered performance. What do you say about the Mi MIX? If you see this, you can look forward to the smartphone future, right?
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Get all of your questions answered now!
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!
©2017 latest technology news tips tricks