Find a Question:
Microsoft: Windows 10 has 1 million test users
Last weekend, the millionth test user for Windows 10 are registered, sign in Microsoft. Of these, 36 percent of the OS installed on a virtual machine, while the remaining 64 percent of the software runs on a PC.
Microsoft said to be happy with this relationship, because it would show that many people use the system longer and not just briefly want to throw in the virtual environment. glancing to Another indication for this is that 68 percent of users would start. Exceed 7 applications per day In a quarter that would be more than 26 apps per day, while 5 percent daily 68 apps would even open.
Microsoft released the preview of Windows 10 on October 1 release . It is the Technical Preview of the Enterprise Edition of the OS. Users have a Microsoft account needed, free of charge to log on to Windows itself Insider program. Windows 10 is in its current form, especially improvements for users of mouse and keyboard. There is a new start menu with live tiles can touch apps are now displayed in window display and there is the Task View-overview of open apps. The new features are discussed in the preview Windows 10 – back to start .Viewing:-177
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!