Find a Question:
Nintendo confirms its intention to launch a gaming platform NX in March 2017
Company confirmed Nintendo Nintendo said Wednesday it will launch platform upcoming games, codenamed NX , in March / March 2017.
The Japanese company said today in its report on the financial the results it expects a rise in its operating profit by 36.9% during the fiscal year that ends in March / March next year, while plans to launch more video games for smart devices, as well as next-generation platform of their respective games.
Nintendo, specialized in the field of video games and is estimated to grow operating profit to 45 billion yen (404.9 million US dollars) from 32.9 billion yen a year earlier, when earnings were almost in line with expectations.
The developer of the game Super Mario famous last year, has said it will enter the mobile gaming sector, a fast-growing, after years of resisting calls by investors for the move, with the consumer shift from ad hoc gaming platforms to video games on smart devices.
In March / last March, Nintendo launched the Social played Miitomo, the first portable game to her, leaving investors and fans waiting for games check the massive success of the game Super Mario Bros.
The company has promised to launch in the past four games for smart phones during the current year, and in the earnings statement on Wednesday, the company’s chairman Tatsumi Kimicima said that there were two games, coming through the next autumn.
As for the sales of the current gaming platform Wii U fell compared Bmnavsadtha PlayStation 4 from Sony and xbox one from Microsoft, Nintendo expects to achieve podium sales by 800,000 units during the current fiscal year, from 3.26 million in the previous year.
Kimicima revealed that the company plans to stop production of Wii U platform by March / March 2018.Viewing:-153
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!