Find a Question:
power of stability enables to cross over all obstacles.
Soul Sustenance 04-06-2016
Becoming Responsible For My Destiny (Part 1)
These are examples of some of the inner questions that emerge in our minds from time to time:
– Why is she rich and successful and I am not?
– Why did he behave in that way with me; I’ve always behaved well with him.
– Why does that one have easy success in life and the other, however hard he tries, fails at every step?
– Why is he nice natured but is born blind and the other ill natured but has no health problems at all?
– Why does she suffer so much?
– She is so sweet, but yet everyone disrespects her.
– Why did that child die at such a young age? She was so innocent.
– Why did I get married to such a person?
– Why am I here?
– How is that student in my class so intelligent?
There are lot more questions like these that trouble us. In the case of sorrows, it is seen more than the sorrow, it is the question – why this sorrow exists in my life that troubles us. Why? What? How? When? Even so, they all have only one answer: karma.
I don’t need to go into minute details of each situation. If I see that nothing can happen without having had a justified cause in my past or in that of others, life becomes much easier to face, with responsibility and the power of courage.
(To be continued tomorrow …)
Message for the day 04-06-2016
The power of stability enables to cross over all obstacles.
Expression:The one who is stable is not influenced by one’s own old habits and tendencies to react, but is able to think and act properly under all circumstances. The power of stability brings forth the best decisions in the most difficult times, brings solutions and helps in lessening the impact of the obstacle itself.
Experience: When I am stable on the seat of a master, I am able to be free from the influence of my own old habits, those that are of weakness. Instead I am able to transform old habits into new ones, making them into those of power. Learning to be stable in the most difficult situations, enables me to cross over all obstacles very easily.
In Spiritual Service,
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!