Find a Question:
Samsung omitted Galaxy Note 7 on batteries from our own
Samsung experienced shortly before the official launch of the Galaxy Note 7 one of the worst scenarios that can take a manufacturer of equipment for the mass market. Several units began loading fire, fault is the battery. A call back did not exist, although, for the launch has been postponed and offered the exchange already delivered pre-order equipment. Although not great communication, but at least there was an official response on the part of Samsung. The one wishes any manufacturer, whether you like this or not. Particularly bad and good at the same time in this case is that the battery of Samsung itself submitted. Namely suite of Samsung SDI, Samsung battery manufacturer.
According to The Korea Herald , 70 percent of battery for the Galaxy Note 7 of Samsung SDI are provided, the remaining 30 percent coming from ATL. The Samsung SDI batteries is Samsung now no longer used, so you can assume that they are also responsible for the damage. The report local media, citing sources at Samsung. 2.5 million Note 7 are of the “recall” (which no one is) affected, which ensures logically not only for delays, but also for financial losses – from reputational damage to mention.
Nevertheless, one would want from Samsung, especially in view of the early buyers of the device, a bit more clarity. It is not known whether the own device is concerned, it does not even know, what circumstances lead to inflammation of the battery. In such a sensitive point as the battery, which may well also represent a risk great danger, was definitely not optimally respond here. One can wish only Samsung that the “new version” of the Galaxy Note 7 of such mistakes will be spared and not fail the customer. With the Galaxy Note 7 Samsung has nevertheless introduced a very great device, which was indeed confirmed by the Pre.Viewing:-128
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!