Smartphone Samsung Galaxy S4 was responsible for the fire




Взрыв Galaxy S4

During the month smartphones Apple has repeatedly become parties to the accident, as a result of which their owners have been an electric shock . Currently, the network has a confirmation of the fact that Samsung smartphones and sometimes explode. But note that this is only the third time in the history of the South Korean giant, and this time the culprit was the flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S4.

At that time there were no burns , but the couple from Hong Kong has lost an apartment that was almost completely destroyed in a fire, the cause of which was the smartphone. According to the victim, Samsung Galaxy S4 is being charged, when he decided to play a little before dinner and started the game.

After a while, the smartphone Samsung Galaxy S4 exploded and the apartment was a loud explosion. The man dropped the phone on the sofa, which caught fire in a matter of seconds. After that, the fire quickly spread to furniture and consumer electronics. In order to put out the fire, firefighters arrived on the call took about half an hour. According to preliminary data, battery charger and a smartphone Samsung Galaxy S4 are genuine.

Samsung has in turn announced that will take part in the investigation of the incident and try to find out as soon as possible.
Augmented reality has come back into greeting cards
Next Why the Moscow subway system that monitors the phone?
Tags: Galaxy S4 , Samsung , Smartphones .


Tags: , , ,

In: A Technology & Gadgets Asked By: [22801 Red Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »