SoftPerfect Network Scanner 5.5.9 version has been released. This program is a simple IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner. It does not need to be installed in order to do work and can quickly and easily be used to see who and what is connected to the network. The program is multithreaded and can include seeing network shares, MAC addresses, open ports and logged in users. The download is less than two megabytes, and the program is completely free to use. In this release, the following changes are made:
- Advanced filter on share level in addition to device level.
- Comments for IP address ranges in the IP and the bookmarks pane.
- The / merge command line switch to join output with a text file.
- A scan for checking if a key exists in the Remote Registry.
- Copying a script to the clipboard in the batch file creator.
- Duplicate IP address discovery in the current subnet.
- Natural sorting order for strings That containerization numbers.
- Loading share folder security information from a previously saved XML file.
- Checking for double assignment for empty shortcuts in the settings.