Find a Question:
Software Update: Mozilla Thunderbird 45.1.0
The Mozilla Foundation has released version 45.1.0 of Thunderbird. Mozilla Thunderbird is an open source client for email and newsgroups, with features such as support for multiple mail and news accounts, a spam filter, spell checking and a customizable appearance. In version 38, among other OAuth2 authentication added to Gmail, the calendar add-on Lightning is now supplied as standard, and can also filter are released on sent and archived messages. This update addresses the following issues are addressed:
Fixed in version 45.1.0
Drag & Drop a contact name from Thunderbird address book (list view) to address box in a new message “compose” window failed.
UI elements Became larger When moused over on retina displays / Monitor on Mac OS X
DIGEST-MD5 authentication in JS XMPP failed for some users (now disabled).
Font indicator compose falsely claimed ‘certainement fonts were not installed.
Printing failed in composition window.
Various improvements in handling or message compose in paragraph mode.
Automatic correspondents column upgrade disabled
Mail with signature and safe HTML elements is sent as HTML, Despite “Delivery Format: Auto-detect” option
The following downloads are available:
* Mozilla Thunderbird 45.1.0 for Windows (Dutch)
* Mozilla Thunderbird 45.1.0 for Linux (Dutch)
* Mozilla Thunderbird 45.1.0 for OS X (Dutch)
* Mozilla Thunderbird 45.1.0 for Windows (English)
* Mozilla Thunderbird 45.1.0 for Linux (English)
* Mozilla Thunderbird 45.1.0 for OS X (English)
* Mozilla Thunderbird 45.1.0 for Windows (Fries)
* Mozilla Thunderbird 45.1.0 for Linux (Fries)
* Mozilla Thunderbird 45.1.0 for OS X (Fries)
Mozilla Thunderbird screenshot (620 pix)Viewing:-128
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!