Sony decided to show the film “Interview” controversial despite threats




Sony has decided to offer her controversial film, “interview” The Interview, despite a series of threats from hackers group claimed responsibility for the “Terminator” attack against the company last month.

After the decision to cancel the satirical film, which revolves around a plot to assassinate the president of North Korea, Kim Jong-un, it seems that Sony and its partners have agreed to start the movie again on 25 December / December.

Said Michael Lynton, chairman of Sony Entertainment, said in a statement Tuesday, “has never given up on a film version of the interview and we are excited to offer our film in a number of cinemas in the Christmas Day holiday,”.

He said Linton “At the same time, we continue our efforts to secure more platforms and more cinemas in order to access the film to the largest possible audience.” Sony said that the film will be presented for the first time on Thursday in more than 200 cinemas.

The government warned Pyongyang of the film for several months. Then, late in the month of November last, the company “Sony Pictures” victim of a letter from attack intruders stole thousands of documents from the company’s computer systems, then Serpoha on the Internet. The company quickly criticized the leaks emanating from the documents, the apparent lack of security of computer systems.

The Company announced “Sony Pictures” today that the film “Interview” will be available for rental for $ 5.99 or purchase online on Wednesday on the video sharing site YouTube’s Google, and store Google Play, and the platform “Xbox video” of Microsoft, and the particular site the film.


In: Technology & Gadgets Asked By: [15484 Red Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »