The girl suffered serious burns in the explosion of Samsung Galaxy S III




galaxy s III

Mobile phones can explode. It’s sad, but true. Explode not only cheap Chinese cell phones , but also the products of global brands . A few days ago in an explosion Samsung Galaxy S III one person was injured. The incident happened in Switzerland.

According to the Swiss newspaper Le Matin, Samsung Galaxy S III has blown up in the pocket of 18-year-old Fanny Schlatter, when she came to work. Her clothes caught fire. If it were not for The colleagues, the consequences could be unpredictable. To rescue a girl from a fire trap, he had to rip off her pants. Believe me, it was no laughing matter. The girl received serious burn their feet.

Representation of Samsung in Switzerland announced that it was investigating the circumstances of the incident. Phone sent to Korea for a more thorough study.


Last year in Ireland, Samsung has investigated a case of puffed phone connected to the car cigarette lighter. Then the reason for the sudden smoke was improper use of the battery, which was first watered and dried in a microwave oven.

Schlatter, in turn, says that recently bought a smartphone, and no manipulation of the battery did not hold.

Back Mysteries of Lake Vostok: Scientists have confirmed more than 3,500 species of organisms
Next iPhone plays the Russian market smartphones based on Windows Phone
Tags: Galaxy S III , Samsung , Smartphones .


Tags: , , ,

In: Technology & Gadgets Asked By: [15575 Red Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »