Twitter” is subject to the decisions of Turkey and closing accounts is block them




Approved micro-blogging site “Twitter” to undergo asked the Turkish government on the closure of some of the accounts that Turkish officials say it penetrated the national security or the regulations of the country.

It seems that Saturday was withheld from two anonymous accounts that have been used to broadcast sound recordings of secret talks alleged involvement of the Turkish Prime Minister, “Recep Tayyip Erdogan,” and senior officials in his government of corruption.

For his part said “Twitter” in Tweets his “Reminder: The policy of blocking content in a particular country means that we act on the basis of legal action is positive, such as a court order,” added the site to tweet again, “We do not conceals the content as soon as a request from a government official, as we may appeal against the order issued by the court when it is a threat to freedom of expression. ”

He stressed that the site did not deliver the data to the users’ Turkish authorities without valid legal process legitimacy.

The blocking of accounts after Prime Minister Erdogan offered Friday at the request of the Turkish Constitutional Court accusing the social networking sites to penetrate his privacy and the privacy of his family.

The Turkish prime minister launched a war on social networking sites such as local elections in the country, until last month was blocking the site “Twitter” and then the video sharing site “YouTube”.

After blocking “Twitter” the duration of the ban was lifted him after the decision of the Turkish Constitutional Court , which stated that blocking the site violates freedom of expression, a decision which he described Erdogan Balkhati. This is still the site “YouTube” blocked so far.

In an attempt to find a solution to the outstanding problems, he met officials of “Twitter” last week with officials from the Office of the Prime Minister of Turkey, and the Ministry of Communications and Communications Turkish authorities.

The Turkish Minister of Transport, “Lutfi Alwan,” said in a statement after the meeting that the two sides signed an agreement that is “Twitter” to “blur” of what he described as “suspicious content” in compliance with the court orders.
Related Topics:



In: Technology & Gadgets Asked By: [15519 Red Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »