Find a Question:
User Samsung Galaxy Note Edge called the 10 things that can not iPhone 6 Plus
This week, Samsung opened in Russia pre-orders for the smartphone Galaxy Note Edge , which, according to the company, can compete iPhone 6 Plus. The main “chip” device value of 50 000 rubles – this is an unusual bent screen and advanced electronic pen S Pen.
Journalists Business Insider compared the iPhone 6 Plus and Galaxy Note Edge and counted as many as 10 things you can do Korean gadget and can not smartphone Apple. How much demand these or other functions – a separate issue, iPhone owners can speak to the comments on this subject.
1. “Measuring the pulse.” At Galaxy Note Edge has a built-in heart rate meter.
2. “Night mode display”: Lateral display smartphone Samsung shows the time, even when the main screen is off.
3. You can answer a call without exiting the application.
4. Can replace the battery.
5. Galaxy Note Edge card support MicroSD, with which you can increase the available memory.
6. “Electronic pen S Pen». Stylus Galaxy Note Edge lets you take notes and draw.
7. You can use a folded portion of the display to switch between favorite applications without going to the home screen.
8. “Multitasking”. On one screen you can simultaneously run two applications.
9. “Fast charging”. Galaxy Note Edge charges faster, thanks to the new power adapter to charge the battery from zero to 50% in 30 minutes.
10. You can reduce the size of the screen for more convenient use of the phone with one hand. The same technique works for keyboard.
Join us at Twitter , VKontakte , Facebook , Google+ or via RSS , to keep abreast of the latest news from the world of Apple, Microsoft and Google.Viewing:-213
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!