Find a Question:
why Masturbation is Healthy Know More ?
Masturbation – seldom people would like to talk about it but everyone does it!
Various researches have proved time and again that almost 95 per cent of the men practice masturbation.
While many consider this form of self pleasure as a mistake, experts comment that masturbation is “natural” and has its own benefits.
“Men across the globe masturbate. It is very normal. There is no reason to feel guilty about masturbating. In fact, it is an outlet to release our pent up emotions or energy,” said Dr. Vijay Singhal, Sexologist at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute.
An Australian research conducted in 2003 found that masturbation reduces the risks of prostate cancer. But despite studies, there are some who considers masturbation as “harmful” and something that spoils ones sexual life.
“Masturbation is harmless. But if done vigorously, there can be mechanical trauma during masturbation like frenulam tear which can cause bleeding. Otherwise it is safe,” adds Dr. Singhal.
However, though every men practice self pleasure, very few agree to it while some others consider it as a guilty act.
“In India, there is no open acceptance. It is considered as taboo and hence done secretly. Therefore, there is a general feeling of guilt since the act is done in a secret manner,” pointed Dr. Singhal.
As the discussion furthers, HealthyDunia.com shares six benefits of masturbation:
1. Stress buster: Sexual climax – be it through sexual intercourse or self pleasure, leaves you stress-free and relaxed. Adequate sleep after the act freshens up your mood. Masturbation relieves from depression also.
2. Health booster: A study conducted by Tabriz Medical University, found that ejaculation reduces swollen nasal blood vessels, freeing the airway for normal breathing. The act stimulates the sympathetic nervous system and its effect is long lasting. According to the author masturbation can be done from time-to-time to alleviate the congestion and the patient can adjust the number of intercourses or masturbations depending on the severity of the symptoms.
Besides, it stimulates the immune system and cures insomnia. Masturbation can keep the body – heart rate, blood pressure, reproductive system, brain chemistry – in very good shape.
3. Prevent Prostate Cancer: As mentioned earlier an Australian research in 2008, reported men who had frequent ejaculations between 20 and 50 years of age received sufficient protection against prostate cancer. This is because carcinogens are flushed out from the prostate gland during ejaculation. The gland produces a fluid during ejaculation that energizes the sperms and prevents them from sticking to one another. Consequently, masturbation can improve the quality of semen also.
4. Improves Relationship: Masturbation can be very helpful in relationships where one partner needs sex more than the other. It gives a balancing effect, and hence a more harmonious relationship. Furthermore, mutual masturbation can help couples to explore each other’s pleasure points. Such act helps to give more pleasure to each other.
5. No anxiety: The part is that masturbation is performed hassle-free. You do not require condom, pills or drugs, or worry about a pregnancy. Also, it can be done anytime or anywhere, though privately.
6. Enhances Sexual Performance: It enhances a guy’s understanding of his body and the response of the touches he can have. Free from pressure, masturbation allows him to remain calm and pay attention to the experience.
“Masturbation is a hassle-free and completely safe practice to vent out the emotional feelings of a man. The sense of gratification enhances the personality of the person – because when there is mental satisfaction, everything else is balanced,” concludes Dr. Singhal.Viewing:-129
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!